Wednesday, July 04, 2012

Striped Summer Nail Design

Hai Pink Nerds,
Today I got really bored so I decided to do my nails! I wanted to do something summery and bright without the traditional stuff (i.e. flower design, bright red polish, yellow polish etc.) I really like this specific design so I thought I'd share it with all of you. Hope you like it!



Step 1 : Pick 2 main colours and a nail art pen or an art deco polish
I used Sally Hansen Xtreme wear in Coral Reef and Blue Me Away
and L.A. Colors Art Deco nail art lacquer in Silver


Step 2 : Grab one of your main colours and paint half of every nail. Make sure that you're painting the same side of each nail.


Step 3 : Grab your other main colour and paint the other half of each nail.


Step 4 : Take your nail art pen or art deco polish and draw a diagonal line on your nail. Start at the bottom left corner of your nail and drag it up to the top right corner.


TADA! You have just completed the striped summer nail design!

Lots of Love,
Meaghan ♥
____________________________________________________

Connect with Confessions of a Pink Nerdy Life

____________________________________________________

2 comments:

  1. Wow I've never thought of a design like this! Love it; will try thus soon!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! My friend got it out of a book and I made several tweeks :)

      Delete