Saturday, February 11, 2012

Report Cards & Vacations ♥

Just because a few people wanted to know how I did on my report card, I decided to post it!


Sharing this pic because I ♥ Brittany and
I ♥ Unicorns!
Learning Skills
Responsibility Good
Organisation Good
Independant Work Excellent
Collaboration Good
Initiative Excellent
Self Regulation Good


English
Reading 88
Writing 83
Oral Communication 88
Media Literacy 88
Average 87


French
Oral Communication 83
Reading 78
Writing 85
Santana really is a lot like me, isn't she?
Average 82


Mathematics
Number Sense and Numeration 95
Measurement 92
Geometry and Spatial Sense 90
Patterning and Algebra N/A
Data Management and Probabilty 92
Average 92


Science and Technology
Average 87


History
Average 78


Geography
Average N/A


Health and Physical Education
Can't wait for this movie to come out!
omigod omigod omigod :D
Healthy Living, Living Skills (Health) 83
Active Living, Movement Competence, Living Skills (Gym) 80
Average 82


The Arts
Dance 82
Drama N/A
Music 84
Visual Arts 94
Average 87


Overall Average 85





Aren't the houses on Rainbow Row in Charleston, South
Carolina beautiful?


So I'm decently happy with this report card. It's nothing compared to last year but it's not that bad. I'm really glad that History will be over soon and I can't wait to see my algebra marks!!! But school is just one small part my life. On Saturday the 19th imma be going to Lake Placid for some epic White Face skiing, I can't wait!!! But that's no where near as exciting as the fact that I'm going to Charleston, South Carolina over March break! I've never gone somewhere that warm or that far South before so I'm SUPER psyched. It is be-a-you-tiful down there. The houses are a) rainbow coloured or b) mansions, two things that I love ♥ Thank God for my first real Winter escape! Got to go do algebra work sheets now :/
Bai Bai,
Meaghan ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment