Saturday, June 02, 2012

Best. Song. Ever.

Hai Pink Nerds,
So despite my terrible day I thought I'd post something that makes me happy. You'll only really understand this post if you watch How I Met Your Mother (HIMYM) but either way I bet you'll find it funny. So basically, one of the main characters of the show, Robin Scherbatsky, is a news reporter in New York who is from Canada. Her friends knew nothing about her childhood in Canada, until that day... Her friend, Barney found a video of a girl names 'Robin Sparkles' and as he looks past the blonde hair dye, he realizes that this teen pop star... is his dear friend, Robin Scherbatsky! In the video, they do extreme stereotypes of Canadian teen stars. Enjoy!


The next video is also 'Robin Sparkles' but this one is a slower song also making fun of teen stars. Laugh away!



My final video is also from HIMYM but it's a different character. It's Barney and his obsession with suits. Basically he has to choose between a girl and suits and so he bursts out singing this song. TADA!


Bai Bai Pink Nerds,
Meaghan ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment